Friday, April 20, 2012

The Last Year of my 20s

Well age 28 came and went. It was June 8, 2011 and was one of the coolest birthdays ever. Coincidentally my favorite band The Atomic Drifters were playing at Caldonias Restaurant in Aurora, Co the same day. So I gathered my dance friends and some of my older friends and had a birthday dinner.  I invited my friend Gabriella, who I did some swing dance aerials classes with, Patrick and Beth, who are just really great people and they were dance partners at that time.



I also invited my older friends Brian, Dani, and Adri. Who I've known before I started dancing.  We all had dinner before the band started and had a great time. It was funny what Adri pointed out. She noticed I had 3 generations of friends there. It was my high school friends, friend from when I did Capoeira, and my new dance friends. We all were sharing stories until the band started.



When the band started, it was on. We all showed of all our moves and aerials and just cut the rug to the awesome band the rest of the night.

Lots of dancing, good friends, great food, and great music...

No comments:

Post a Comment