Monday, April 23, 2012

Lindy on the Rocks 2011

Lindy on the Rocks by Mahala Gaylord

Lindy on the Rocks is a yearly event where Lindy Hoppers from all over the U.S. Learn, Dance, Compete, or simply have a great show. The workshops are full of lesson that are taught by world class dancers. The competition bring this best dancers in the use to with their bragging rights. There was a really great dinner with a show playing about lindy hop and performances with excellent dance teams. 

Let me mention the super fun dances that started around 8pm and didn't stop until 4am.

In this event I tried out for my first competition. I didn't make past the preliminaries but it was still fun just to simply get out there and compete against my peers and even my teachers.

It was amazing last year and going to be even better this year!

We had a great dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment