Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swing Dancers Student Showcase 2013


In my two years of dancing, this is one event I look forward to every year. Once again “The Swing Dancers Student Showcase”. This is my second year participating in this event but this time with a bang. In my time of getting really good I have be indulging in as many swing dancing performance opportunities. I took advantage in this opportunity and performed in three routines in this event. I did the Charleston, Lindy Hop, and 23 Skidoo performances and had two supporting roles in the narrative. In addition I also designed the official poster that advertised the event.  Just like last year this event was so much fun and entertaining for the audience as the performers. We all put on a great show.

23 Skidoo Performance

Charleston Showcase

Lindy Hop

Some Excellent Photos
















No comments:

Post a Comment